The IT Skills Pathway provides customisable IT training for all staff on Microsoft Office products, from basic through to advanced.
It has been developed to provide an officially recognised route of learning and certification for the whole workforce and provides certificates for each course completed.
Its purpose is to encourage everyone working with IT to review their current IT skills and knowledge against recognised standards, determine what their skill gaps are and then identify their current and future training requirements.
- All courses vary in length.
- All lessons start with an assessment to check your current of level of knowledge and manages the training accordingly.
- You can do lessons as and when you like in short sections.
- You will receive an electronic certificate you can print for your records on completion of each lesson.
Minimum Technical requirements
- You need to access the site from a PC or laptop (it won’t work on a mobile phone or ipad)
- Adobe Shockwave Player 12.0 or newer
- Windows XP SP2 or newer Operating System
- Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- Other web browsers may also be compatible but are not supported
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 is required to view the learning materials; however the recommended screen resolution is 1280 x 1024.
- Click to download the SWAST Learning Portal Quick Start Guide **FROM THE 10th JUNE 2019 THE SITE WILL MOVE TO A NEW UPDATED PAGE** NEW QUICK START GUIDES WILL BE AVAILABLE AS SOON AS WE HAVE THEM
- To register open the IT Skills Pathway website
- Follow the instructions on the Quick Start Guide – your user ID should be your ESR Number
- If you have any problems call Learning & Development 0300 3690 304 Internal ext 79805 or Option 5 (Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm)