The UoP Mentorship module has now moved to a virtual classroom as we adjust to Covid life.
This course is a fully accredited UoP Level 6 module – it will require 4 days online attendance with submission of an assignment. Please don’t sign up if you aren’t going to submit, this just costs CPD money that could be spent elsewhere on other courses.
If you would like to do the UWE distance learning non-accredited- (Still suitable for NQP and the SWAST/ CoP requirement – please click here instead
Assessed Learning Outcomes
At the end of the module the learner will be expected to be able to:
- Meet the NMC or HCPC Standards for education and supporting learning and assessment in practice.
- Engage in and critically evaluate strategies used to provide effective facilitation of practice learning.
- Analyse factors likely to affect the provision of mentorship in practice settings
- Identify and reflect on professional issues arising from assessment in practice, including inter-assessor reliability.
- Critically evaluate the contemporary issues in both healthcare and education that influence practice education.
- Explore current assessment or appraisal systems.