Would you like to be able to enhance the wellbeing, performance and development of others and help others to help themselves?
If so, this five day course coordinated by the Human Resources department will equip you with the skills to lead your teams using a coaching style, with a strong focus on supporting and maintaining their wellbeing.
The course includes six modules
- Internal / External Context
- Foundations of wellbeing
- Coaching skills
- Coaching tools
- Practical Application
- Next Steps
The finer details
- The course requires a minimum of six participants and a maximum of nine
- Course dates are w/c 23 September 2019 (full five days)
- Venue is tbc (likely to be Taunton)
- Course is 40 hours of study in total, plus 10 hours of study in your own time
Details have been posted in the Chief’s Brief. If you are interested in attending, please provide an Expression of Interest (max 250 words), outlining your reasons why and how this will benefit you in your role moving forwards to email@example.com by Wednesday 28 August 2019. All individuals will need to have line manager support prior to applying.
Confirmation of places will be provided by Friday 30 August 2019.
Should you have any queries, please contact Michelle Stevens, Human Resources Lead Business Partner.