Health Education England South West Multi-Professional Educational Conference
The aim of this conference is to re-connect educators from the multi-professional arena across the South West, to enable working together for a better future in healthcare practice and education.
The Conference will provide you with examples of best practice linked to key strategic intent and our day-to-day work and includes the following themes: Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Well-being & Professional Support, along with Simulation, VR & Digital Technology in Education.
As a hybrid event, there is the opportunity to attend virtually or face-to-face, which will hopefully enable networking across the region again.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with educators and colleagues across the South West who are working to improve for a better future in healthcare practice and education
- Learn from clinicians and educators in their fields of expertise
- Develop your knowledge and skills in diverse range of topics to satisfy a variety of educational needs
- Reflect on Equality Diversity and Inclusion national and regional developments and learning
- Understand strategies how you can improve your Support and Wellbeing
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest Simulation and Digital Technology to support education and learning
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Supports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence. This course provides 5 Hrs training for CPD subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes
HEE are opening part of the 2022 conference to abstracts, with in person poster presentations from invited speakers being a major part of the event. There are two types of presentation: in person poster presentation in the exhibition area at the conference and e-poster presentations.
Download the Abstract Submission Form and Guidance
Closing Date: Friday 2nd September 2022