*Applications are open to staff from across SWASFT, however please be mindful that module delivery mode will vary – some may be face-to-face, therefore travel may be required.
Travel costs are not supported as part of this module funding. Please contact the university directly if you have any questions regarding delivery mode.*
Prior to applying or expressing an interest in funding for a module place please check the application deadline and ensure you have checked that you have met the entry requirements for modules you may be interested in enrolling on.
Opportunity to select from any available Bournemouth University module (2023/24 Academic year).
Conditions as follows:
• Funding equivalent of up to 1 x Level 6 or Level 7 Credit Module within the 2023/24 academic year (open runs only).
• If you find a short course at a lower level, this is also acceptable.
• It is not possible to secure funding for a full degree programme.
• Only one place per person.
• All funding needs to be approved by SWAST CPD before any applications are made with BU – any early attempts to enrol with BU will unfortunately be rejected.
• Capacity on all modules is managed by BU, therefore you are only guaranteed a place a point of successful enrolment with BU. Applicants who are successful with their funding application are advised to enrol on their chosen module promptly – therefore we suggest having an idea of which modules you may like to do at this stage.
Please visit the BU pages to find out more general information about CPD and browse CPD options here
*Please do not apply directly with BU unless instructed to do so as unfortunately your application will be rejected.*
Available to Registered Health Care Professionals.
Prospective students will need to check individual module eligibility criteria before enrolling.
Deadline for application: Monday 10th July at 9am *Deadline may be extended if we have remaining availability but this is not guaranteed.
Modules dates can be found on the individual BU module pages. It is the students responsibility to ensure they have checked all information including delivery mode and dates. Most modules request 100% attendance (usually with some flexibility – but please speak with BU if any queries here).
Please fill in the self-score funding application form below.
Application Deadline: Monday 10th July at 9am
You will be contacted up to 2 weeks after this date by email to let you if you have been successful as the CPD scoring process, with further instructions on what to do next.
*Please ensure you check your emails during this period as offers may be retracted for applicants who we do not hear back from by any stipulated deadlines*