AHP SW MASSIVE Conference – expression of Interest -23rd May 2023- Exeter
Calling all SW AHPs, AHP Support Workers & Students
HEE SW invites you to attend our next SW AHP MASSIVE conference and networking event.
This is being planned for a live in-person event on Tuesday 23rd May 2023 with our hosts Devon AHPs at Sandy Park, Sandy Park Way, Exeter, EX2 7NN.
Using the AHP Strategy for England 2022 – 2027 #AHPsWeDeliver as our backdrop and pinching with pride Devon AHPs approach to “Getting on with the doing”, our golden threads will be COMMUNITY, CONNECTING and CAPACITY.
We hope you will join us to:
- Learn from keynote addresses that support the strategy.
- Be inspired by lightning talks showcasing how AHPs in our Southwest community are delivering actions aligned to the strategy.
- Take the opportunity to network in person.
- Participate in breakout sessions featuring- looking after our AHP people, talent management, co-production and health inequalities.
- Visit the workforce marketplace showcasing the AHP councils and AHP faculties, and wider workforce stalls.
Spaces are limited, and we want to ensure as varied a South West AHP representation as possible.
Please share this link across our AHP community including:
- All frontline staff including support workers
- Potential AHP returners to practice seeking supportive hours
- Strategic colleagues within your system.
Registration is open now until midday on Monday 20th March 2023
Colleagues will be contacted in early April to confirm whether they have secured a place to attend.
AHP SW Team
South West AHP Programme Delivery Team