We want to gather data about:
- What type of CPD you want
- How you want it delivered
- Who you want to deliver it
- What subjects most interest you
- Your academic status
- The number of modules you need to claim an award, (i.e. a BSc or MSc)
- What modules you need to complete your BSc / MSc
We want to gather this data for several reasons:
- It will help us plan how we spend any funding that comes to us from national & regional sources, & make sure you are actually getting want you want; as well as what we think you might like
- To have a good idea of the academic achievements of our workforce
- It will help us plan work force needs / training more accurately, and also give a better picture of what skills we have in the workforce & where to point the funding for maximum benefit to you & the Trust
Simply fill in the online form below as accurately as you can!
It should take around 5 minutes to complete.
It will help us evidence the need for more funding & will be incredibly useful for us to forecast & plan future CPD.
We are asking you to complete your work details, as we would like to be able to enter the data into ESR in the future. This will give you a personal online record, & allow us to generate reports by geographic location so we can target CPD more accurately.
* If you want to stay anonymous, that’s OK! We would love it you still had your say & completed the rest of the survey – please just leave the details blank
We may also use the data to report to Health Education England, but this data will NOT contain your personal details. This data will be identifiable only down to a geographic County area. Your personal details will NOT be transported outside the Trust.