The West of England AHSN is hosting a series of five online workshops from 27 January. Free to attend, each one-hour session is standalone so you can join individual sessions or the whole series. The new winter series of interactive online workshops will deliver the basic theory of Quality Improvement (QI) and help attendees apply their learning.
These workshops are open and available to ALL staff, students and volunteers.
The series will showcase the basic theory of Quality Improvement (QI) and will help you apply your learning. Led by the AHSN’s Academy team alongside guest speakers, topics include stakeholder mapping, creating info graphics, evaluation and the basics for planning, implementing and measuring a change programme.
The sessions that are on offer are as follows:
- Session 1 – What is the challenge and why QI?
- Session 2 – Creating change ideas
- Session 3 – Planning a change programme
- Session 4 – Carrying out QI
- Session 5 – Making the data work
The course will:
- Give a basic overview of how quality and process improvement works
- Show how QI can lead to better outcomes for staff, organisations and patients
- Give attendees the confidence and practical skills to start using QI approaches in real world scenarios
- Show attendees how to access additional support through our West of England Academy
The dates for each session are as follows:
- Session 1 – 27th January 2021
- Session 2 – 3rd February 2021
- Session 3 – 12th February 2021
- Session 4 – 17th February 2021
- Session 5 – 24th February 2021