This 20 credit degree-level module is aimed at all professional healthcare workers.
By the end of this module you will:
- Have enhanced your ability to be an effective supervisor and supervise and to view models of clinical supervision as an intrinsic part of the working environment.
- Have learnt to critically evaluate and demonstrate a range of supervisory skills, linking and applying the theory of supervision to its practice using both formative and summative approaches.
- Appreciate the value of a range of different models of supervision to suit a variety of clinical settings.
You must be able to attend all 6 days and will be expected to submit a L6 piece of academic work.
This funded module made up of 6 taught days covers;
- Key concepts in clinical supervision
- Approaches to clinical supervision in the Trust
- Benefits of clinical supervision for the individual professional, the organisation and service users
- Assess the skills and qualities they bring to clinical supervision
- Identifying scope for development
- Uniform is not required for this course.
- Lunch is not provided.
- This is a 20 credit Level 6 module run in collaboration with Plymouth University.
- This module is suitable for registered clinicians only in accordance with the University requirements.
Further details can be found on the UoP Website page- All applications are via swastcpd.co.uk Please CLICK HERE to view
You must be able to attend all 6 days and will be expected to submit a L6 piece of academic work. Please consider this before applying.
Failure to do so may result in a breach of the application terms & conditions, & trigger the cost of the module being recovered from you personally
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
All dates 0830-1630
The teaching will take place via a Zoom video link – You will be expected to be available all day on the course dates.
Instructions on how Online learning works, and when you will be sent the meeting links are on the website here-