Assessed Learning Outcomes
At the end of the module the learner will be expected to be able to:
- Meet the NMC or HCPC Standards for education and supporting learning and assessment in practice.
- Engage inand critically evaluate strategies used to provide effective facilitation of practice learning.
- Analyse factors likely to affect the provision of mentorship in practice settings
- Identify and reflect on professional issues arising from assessment in practice, including inter-assessor reliability.
- Critically evaluate the contemporary issues in both healthcare and education that influence practice education.
- Explore current assessment or appraisal systems.
You must be able to attend all 4 days and will be expected to submit a L6 piece of academic work.
- Uniform is not required for this course.
- Lunch is not provided.
- This is a 20 credit Level 6 module run in collaboration with Plymouth University.
- This module is suitable for registered clinicians only in accordance with the University requirements
Further details can be found on the UoP Website page- All applications are via swastcpd.co.uk Please CLICK HERE to view
You must be able to attend all 4 days and will be expected to submit a L6 piece of academic work. Please consider this before applying.
Failure to do so may result in a breach of the application terms & conditions, & trigger the cost of the module being recovered from you personally
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|North MS||ALL NEC||28/09/2020||14/10/2020||26/10/2020||09/11/2020|
All dates 0830-1630
Uniform is not require for this course
North Education Centre,
Blackberry Hill Centre (Block C),
UWE Glenside Campus (Blue Entrance),
Manor Road Fishponds,