All of these courses are now full. However we will be posting more mentorship courses very soon.
Assessed Learning Outcomes
At the end of the module the learner will be expected to be able to:
- Meet the NMC or HCPC Standards for education and supporting learning and assessment in practice.
- Engage in and critically evaluate strategies used to provide effective facilitation of practice learning.
- Analyse factors likely to affect the provision of mentorship in practice settings.
- Identify and reflect on professional issues arising from assessment in practice, including inter-assessor reliability.
- Critically evaluate the contemporary issues in both healthcare and education that influence practice education.
- Explore current assessment or appraisal systems.
You must be able to attend all 4 days and will be expected to submit a L6 piece of academic work.
- Uniform is not required for this course.
- Lunch is not provided.
- This is a 20 credit Level 6 module run in collaboration with Plymouth University.
- This module is suitable for registered clinicians only in accordance with the University requirements.
Further details can be found on the UoP Website page- All applications are via swastcpd.co.uk Please CLICK HERE to view
You must be able to attend all 4 days and will be expected to submit a L6 piece of academic work. Please consider this before applying.
Failure to do so may result in a breach of the application terms & conditions, & trigger the cost of the module being recovered from you personally.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|North MS||ALL NEC||28/09/2020||14/10/2020||26/10/2020||09/11/2020|
All dates 0830-1630
Uniform is not required for this course
North Education Centre,
Blackberry Hill Centre (Block C),
UWE Glenside Campus (Blue Entrance),
Manor Road Fishponds,