A great opportunity to attend a fully funded Pre-Hospital PROMPT training day which includes managing birth complications, haemorrhage and basic new-born resuscitation with some fantastic practical sessions on pregnancy induced hypertension with hands‐on workshops on cord prolapse, vaginal breech and more.
Please note- if you register on the waiting list – you DO NOT have a place until you have been explicitly told you have one by email
What is PROMPT?
Course content includes;
- Maternal assessment
- Haemorrhage during pregnancy (including vaginal bleeding; gynaecological causes)
- Normal Birth
- Managing Birth complications
- Postpartum Haemorrhage
- Basic New-born resuscitation – immediate care demonstration
Practical sessions on;
- Pregnancy induced hypertension and eclampsia
- Maternal Collapse/cardiac arrest
- Cord prolapse
- Vaginal Breech
- Shoulder dystocia
Date: 21st Nov 2020
Ambulance Training College,
- Only available to Paramedics and clinicians above this level. Please click here to see why it is not available to other grades and students
- This is a fully funded training day for SWAST staff.
- Please wear uniform
- You will need to attend in your own time.