A great opportunity to attend a fully funded PROMPT training day which includes managing birth complications, haemorrhage and basic new-born resuscitation with some fantastic practical sessions on pregnancy induced hypertension with hands‐on workshops on cord prolapse, vaginal breech and more.
Course content includes;
- Maternal assessment
- Haemorrhage during pregnancy (including vaginal bleeding; gynaecological causes)
- Normal Birth
- Managing Birth complications
- Postpartum Haemorrhage
- Basic New-born resuscitation – immediate care demonstration
Practical sessions on;
- Pregnancy induced hypertension and eclampsia
- Maternal Collapse/cardiac arrest
- Cord prolapse
- Vaginal Breech
- Shoulder dystocia
- Only available to Paramedics and clinicians above this level.
- We have 20 spaces available on the day.
- This is a fully funded training day for SWAST staff, all attendees will receive a PROMPT manual and Certificate.
- Please wear uniform.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- You will need to attend in your own time.