A great opportunity to attend a fully funded PROMPT training day which includes managing birth complications, haemorrhage and basic new-born resuscitation with some fantastic practical sessions on pregnancy induced hypertension with hands‐on workshops on cord prolapse, vaginal breech and more.
Course content includes;
- Maternal assessment
- Haemorrhage during pregnancy (including vaginal bleeding; gynaecological causes)
- Normal Birth
- Managing Birth complications
- Postpartum Haemorrhage
- Basic New-born resuscitation – immediate care demonstration
Practical sessions on;
- Pregnancy induced hypertension and eclampsia
- Maternal Collapse/cardiac arrest
- Cord prolapse
- Vaginal Breech
- Shoulder dystocia
- Only available to Paramedics and clinicians above this level.
- We have 20 spaces available on the day.
- This is a fully funded training day for SWAST staff, all attendees will receive a PROMPT manual and Certificate.
- Please wear uniform.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- You will need to attend in your own time.
- Sat 20 July 2019 – North Education Centre, UWE Glenside Bristol (Blue Entrance), Manor Road, Bristol, BS16 1DD
- Sat 28 September 2019 – Roche Training Venue, Station Approach, Victoria, St Austell, PL26 8LG
- Sat 9 November 2019 – Taunton Ambulance Station, Lisieux Way, Taunton TA1 2LB
- Sat 18 January 2020 – Dorchester, Lubbecke Way, Dorchester DT1 1QL
- Sat 14 March 2020 – Derriford Training College, Classroom 1, Morlaix Drive, Plymouth, PL6 5AB