This is a drop in session to allow Clinical Hub staff to practice entering MTFA calls on to C3 and the use of associated C3 functionality.
The session is designed to supplement the MTFA content delivered during the Clinical Hub Development Day training for the 2018/19 financial year.
This time can be used for CPD and EMD CDE credit.
All attendees will be eligible for a prize draw to win a clip on pocket watch. Other prizes may be available subject to availability.
- Andy Inniss – Training Officer – Clinical Hub Education Team
- Jamie Foster – Clinical Hub Educator
- Sarah Dalby – Clinical Hub Educator
- All drop-in sessions will take place at the South Clinical Hub Training Room 1st floor Trust HQ Unit 3, Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Sowton, Exeter, EX2 7HY from 13:00 to 16:00 on the following dates:
- 28 February 2019 from 13:00hrs-16:00hrs
Clinical Hub staff on duty will be released by managers where possible to attend.
Clinical Hub staff not on duty are welcome to drop in but should ideally email their interest to attend by contacting Andy Inniss firstname.lastname@example.org