*Please note this course is only open to EOC staff at the moment, it is likely they will open to all soon so please check back and sign up to the mailing list and social media feeds at the bottom of the page to stay informed.*
Understanding self-reflection and emotional intelligence as practical tools to improve colleague and stakeholder engagement are key to developing a self-aware leader. During the workshop, you will be presented with a number of techniques and methods to assist in developing your Emotional Intelligence. We provide you with a powerful toolkit which allows you to engage, equip and enable your staff to consistently perform at, or very near, their best. In addition, you will learn the importance of self-reflection and how to better manage yourselves so you move from being a manager to a leader.
|By the end of the masterclass, you will:
· Understand the importance of self-management through increased awareness
· Understand your own biases and prejudices
· Understand your own personal strengths
· Demonstrate Goleman’s key areas of emotional understanding
· Recognise how to use self-awareness tools such as Johari’s Window and the Adult Learning Cycle
Date & Time
6th March 2023 – 1 day (actual times TBC)
Pleas use the form below to apply. Further details will be sent via Ioda Ltd to complete the registration process.
Once capacity has been reached the booking form will no longer be available.