*Please note this course is only open to EOC staff at the moment, it is likely they will open to all soon so please check back and sign up to the mailing list and social media feeds at the bottom of the page to stay informed.*
As Heraclitus wrote, “change is the only constant in life”. And that has certainly been true in the past few years where engaging and supporting colleagues through change and uncertainty has become a key component of a manager or supervisor’s skills toolkit.
This workshop discusses the benefits of dealing with and effectively managing change issues promptly throughout the change cycle. It develops a step-by-step approach for promoting and managing change, highlighting the importance of engaging stakeholders to support change initiatives
|By the end of the masterclass, you will:
· Have learned about and understood what organisational change means
· Receive an overview of various change methodologies
· Understand about real life situations where change methodologies have been deployed and to what effect through case studies and sharing of personal experiences
· Appreciate the drivers and the impact of change can be at an organisational and individual level in the context of a VUCA environment
· Practise some practical tools that can be applied back in the workplace to help manage organisational change at a team and individual level
· Apply your learning from the module to the change journey that the organisation is currently on.”
Date & Time
23rd February 2023 – 1 day (actual times TBC)
Pleas use the form below to apply. Further details will be sent via Ioda Ltd to complete the registration process.
Once capacity has been reached the booking form will no longer be available.