This workshop will be run in a COVID secure environment using real world operational PPE and COVID procedures. You will be practising ALS under the guidance and tuition of a local LDO, making sure by the end of the session you can walk out feeling fully up to date and working at the top of your game.
You will also have the opportunity to hone and refresh your normal ALS skills in this no pressure, no judgement ALS workshop, enabling you to feel confident and competent.
All grades – This workshop will be more suitable for Paramedics, NQPs and Students who have already learnt PALS, as it will be focused on practicing advanced life support skills and procedures.
You are welcome to attend as a different grade, and we are sure it will be a valuable experience, but please bear in mind the above.
*See the bottom of the page for more dates in other areas – more will be added as they are available*
The workshop will be located at Bideford Training suite. See the map below for more information.
The dates and timings for the ALS, NLS and PALS course are as follows:
- Tuesday 17th November – 08:00-12:00
- Thursday 19th November – 08:00-12:00
- Wednesday 2nd December – 08:00-12:00
- Tuesday 8th December – 08:00-12:00
- Tuesday 15th December – 08:00-12:00
- Monday 25th January 2021 – 13:00-17:00
- Tuesday 12th January 2021 – 08:00-12:00
- Thursday 14th January 2021 – 08:00-12:00
- Monday 1st February 2021 – 13:00-17:00
- Wednesday 10th February 2021 – 13:00-17:00