You must be a relevant registered health and social care professional
Intended Learning Outcomes
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and critical evaluation of applied physical assessment techniques.
- Critically analyse and differentiate normal and abnormal physical assessment variants, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the clinical significance.
- Formulate and critically analyse treatment plans based on clinical findings.
- Critically analyse how learning from this module has transformed your understanding of your practice.
Learning and Teaching
The programme will be entirely delivered using a blended learning methodology; incorporating technology enhanced learning material, online web content, video presentations, lectures and seminars.
Scheduled learning includes lectures; case based learning including small group work and seminar discussion.
Independent learning includes essential reading, assignment preparation and completion and presentation preparation and completion.
Study time – Indicative Student Workload (hours)
- Guided independent study 182
- Scheduled learning and teaching 18
*Virtual* Teaching dates
Module start date – April 2021
Module Close date – TBC
This online module consists of a start and finish date only with no set attendance- there will be bookable assessment options to be arranged with the UoC.
Application Deadline – 27/01/2021
Please do NOT apply direct with UoC unless you have been told your application is successful – If you do you funding application will be rejected
For more details on the application process :